Monday, July 27, 2009

ARMA II'd and Dangerous

So I was dicking around on Steam and finally decided to check out ARMA II, the sequel to the super-famous and highly acclaimed ARMA. The trailer, contrary to my expectations, blew my ass away. I mean, your view actually rolls around when you roll! You can climb stuff one leg at a time! You get attacked by attack dogs! Recently I've been re-playing Far Cry on Realistic difficulty to simulate the real experience of being shot at by invincible dudes who can see you through walls and then dying and then reloading to a point four seconds before you get shot at by guys who can see you through walls, but this is not enough to quench my thirst for hardcore tactical getting-killed action. So I'm downloading the demo now to see if it's hardcore enough for me.

Update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment